Okay so I know today isn't a huge deal or anything. It's not like it's even my one year blogoversary yet. But for me, it's kind of amazing. I'm terrible when it comes to sticking to a hobby. If I could tell you the number of scarves I've never finished knitting that are lying around my house, or the clubs I've joined but never stayed in! So for me six months of blogging is pretty awesome!
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to all of my readers and followers.
You have no idea how much it means when someone has made a thoughtful comment on the blog, or even just took the time to check out the post! So to really say thank you to everybody who makes this so much fun I'm hosting a giveaway!
(A huge thank you to Kelly at Effortlessly Reading for allowing me to borrow her idea for the Cover Guessing Game!)
Below there are twelve square pictures. Each of these pictures is from a small piece of an upcoming YA book.
1. You can enter the giveaway below by following or tweeting as usual. To gain extra entries you must guess the title and author of the book that each of these pictures belong to.
2. If you guess and get one of the titles or authors wrong then all of your entries will be disqualified.
3. It is not necessary to guess any of the books to enter. You guess at your own risk!
4. This giveaway is open to anywhere the Book Depository ships.
5. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
6. If you have any problems with the Rafflecopter or want to change an answer then please email me with the title Six Month Blogoversary Cover Guessing Game Answer at livetoreadlovetoread(at)hotmail(dot)com
The prize will be a pre-order of one of the YA titles used in the guessing game. Winner's choice!
Cover Guessing Game!
a Rafflecopter giveaway