23.7.14

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases eagerly awaited upcoming titles.


New Year's Eve ended with a bang and Mary, Kat and Lillia may not be prepared for what is to come.

After Rennie's death, Kat and Lillia try to put the pieces together of what happened to her. They both blame themselves. If Lillia hadn't left with Reeve... If Kat had only stayed with Rennie... Things could have been different. Now they will never be the same.

Only Mary knows the truth about that night. About what she is. She also knows the truth about Lillia and Reeve falling in love, about Reeve being happy when all he deserves is misery, just like the misery he caused her. Now their childish attempts at revenge are a thing of the past and Mary is out for blood. Will she leave anything in her wake or will all that remain be ashes?



I really enjoyed Burn for Burn and absolutely adored Fire with Fire. This series took me completely by surprise and now I can''t wait to get my hands on Ashes to Ashes. The ending of Fire with Fire was quite a cliffhanger and has had me on the edge of my seat, waiting to read the conclusion to the series. The romance in Fire with Fire is what made it so spectacular for me, and I can't wait to see it play out further in Ashes to Ashes. The cover change is killing me a little bit though! I really like the new covers, but now none of the series will match. I like the new covers, but not any more than I liked the old ones. I see no reason for the cover change! However that won't stop me at all from buying this book!

6 comments:

  1. Cover changes are always a bit controversial! Hopefully you'll get and love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookwormdreams23 July 2014 at 12:35

    New covers are really very similar to old ones, I don't know why they changed them. I liked the old ones a bit more.
    I didn't read this series but I hope you will enjoy the sequel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious about this series, I have Burn for Burn on my to-read list for quite some time now. I don't like it when they change covers like that, although I couldn't decide which ones I like more, they're all pretty!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first one because i heard there was a paranormal aspect so Im a little worried but it does sound pretty good!


    Here’s My WoW





    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, this is on my wishlist as well! I just binge read the first two books this summer and I am SO IN LOVE and I need to know what happens next!! And the cover change is killing me too! I actually don't like the new cover, like it's not bad but I just feel like it pales in comparison to the two other books. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ange/Libby Blog24 July 2014 at 07:39

    I know some people who cannot wait for this one! Great share! Happy reading.

    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete