I've decided to take part in Bout of Books! I've been in a bit of a reading slump the past week or so and really need something to kick me back into gear! I'm also in a bit of a blogging slump in case you haven't noticed so, with a bit of luck, this will help with that too! Hopefully I manage to meet my goals!
- I hope to read at least five books this week. To do this I hope to dedicate at least four hours a day to reading. Whether I get distracted or not is still to be seen!
- I hope to write at least seven blog posts, three of which must be reviews.
- I hope to comment on at least six blogs a day. I've been reading a lot of great posts recently but haven't felt the need to comment.
Books to Read
- I want to read two review books that I'm behind on: Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly and Creators by Tiffany Truitt. Unfortunately I just haven't been able to find the time to read these two books yet so hopefully I manage to get them read.
- I would like to read The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder. This looks like a really awesome read!
- I would also like to finish In The After by Demitria Lunetta and Hellfire by Jean Johnson. In The After is one that I really want to DNF but since I only have sixty or so pages left I think I might as well finish it. I'm enjoying Hellfire but it's really slow going. There is an awful lot of description to get through but I'm enjoying it nevertheless.
- I also have a few books on standby should I not be in the mood for any of these books. If at all possible I hope to also get Thief's Magic by Trudi Canavan read.
Have you signed up for Bout of Books? What are your goals? Let me know in the comments below!