15.4.14

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Things I'd Like To Own


"Top Ten Tuesday" is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week a new topic is selected in advance and participating bloggers must make a list in regards to the topic!

Ever since I first saw this topic I've been dying to put it together. At first it was kind of hard to find ten bookish items. I wanted to make sure that they weren't all basically the same. So no more than one t-shirt, on phone case, etc. You get the idea. So it was pretty hard to find ten unique bookish items that I would genuinely want to own. I found a few and decided to come back after a few days. I waited a week or two and left this post to the last minute. Well the last minute for me considering I have two essays due and an exam on the day this is going to post. 

So after waiting two weeks I cam back and suddenly there was tons of things I wanted to add to the list! I'm not talking going over and making the list twelve or thirteen instead of ten, the list would have been around thirty! It's like the internet just exploded with bookish items! 

Anyway, here's the top ten of everything I found! All are going on my Christmas wish list!








That's it from me! Have you got any unique bookish items that you'd love to own? Let me know in the comments below!




16 comments:

  1. I love your list! So many things I need to add to my wishlist!
    I like these art prints! So pretty. Why did I not add some of those to my list?!
    I need to get that Jon Snow shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mug! Plus the book smell thing which is already the second time I see it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling bookcase! I need it. I recently went on holiday and picked up way more books than I needed. It as a nightmare dragging them back with me on two coaches!

    Under The Mountain's reading rooms that will make you drool. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love the mug. And the traveling bookshelf. So great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading some of these lists has made me want bookish tattoos, but not temporary ones. I put both a scarf and those candles on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, does that candle really smell like a bookstore?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I clicked on the link from The Broke and the Bookish to take me to your blog, I literally gasped out loud. Your blog is BEAUTIFUL. Like, wow. I just had to say something! (I also followed you immediately)

    But, I also think you put together a great list! I really want that teaspoon bookmark, it's so quirky and perfect. And I have that P&P scarf on my list, too! Those temporary tatoos are really cool, as is everything else you found.

    So, yeah. New follower and all that jazz. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Megan @ Bookworm in Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bookstore candle? I need that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Pride & Prejudice scarf! That's one of my all-time favorite movies and all-time favorite books, so I would just love to have that scarf. It would be fun watching people try and figure out what it said. :P

    I also love the framed typography prints. I've been favoriting those like crazy on Etsy and really can't wait to order just a few. They're such quirky little things to add to your bookshelves, walls, etc. that just go well with a book-lover's abode.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thanks so much! You have no idea how nice it is to hear that!


    I want to eventually get everything on the list, but I don't think it's ever going to happen!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly hope so! It would be so much of a let down if it didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love permanent bookish tattoos but I change my mind way too often to get anything permanent on my body. It doesn't matter how much I love something, I'd probably come to hate it after a year or two!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want it soooo badly but really I don't think there would ever be a cause for me to get it :( I can just imagine carting it around, it would be so pretty and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need both so badly! This weeks TTT is going to put a serious dent in my bank account!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen it everywhere today haha. There were so many cute mugs that it was really hard to choose but I thought that one was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to get it too! It actually looks really nice unlike a lot of the bookish shirts I saw!

    ReplyDelete