18.4.14

Friday Favourites! No. 3


Friday Favouritess is a feature on my blog where I talk about books I love and would recommend! It won't be a weekly feature. I will post Friday Favourites sporadically. If you have any similar posts feel free to link them up in the comments so I can check them out.

Another Friday Favourites post! I have to admit I absolutely love doing these! Some of my favourite books wouldn't be the most popular or the most known, so trying to get more people to read them is a huge wish of mine. If you've read any of the books I've featured in past Friday Favourites let me know, I need more people to fangirl with!

For this edition, I'm not going to be featuring a certain book or a certain series. I'm going to be featuring an author! This author has written so many of my favourite books! Every book I've ever had the pleasure of reading by her has automatically gotten five stars. Her books are all love stories, so may not be to everyone's taste, but I absolutely adore them! They're so well written and really fun to read! All are set in the past in the early 20th Century. They feature princesses, ballet dancers, countesses, refugees and so much more. If that sounds at all appealing to you, then go get them and read them! You'll definitely want to set aside an uninterrupted afternoon to read them, you won't be able to put them down!

I can't go on about every single book I've loved by her so I'm just going to feature my favourite four.

In no particular order.

The Morning Gift, The Secret Countess, A Company of Swans and Magic Flutes are among my all time favourite books and quite possibly are my all time favourite romances! They're all perfect summer reads!

So what do you think? Have I convinced you to read any of these books? If you've read them or are going to read them, I'd love to hear what you think! Let me know in the comments below if you think you're going to read them or if you already have!  


4 comments:

  1. Fire :D With fire you can do everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah @ The Irish Banana23 April 2014 at 14:40

    OK, first off, those covers are STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah @ The Irish Banana23 April 2014 at 14:40

    OK, first off those covers are STUNNING.


    Second ... yes. You have definitely piqued my curiosity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the covers - especially of The Secret Countess. There's something about it that's just so striking! I'll definitely have to check some of Ibbotson's books out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete