25.2.14

Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind!


"Top Ten Tuesday" is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week a new topic is selected in advance and participating bloggers must make a list in regards to the topic!

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday topic is Rewind! This means I get to choose a topic from the past that I never got to do but would love to. It was so hard to pick just one topic, there are so many past topics I'd love to choose from. In the end I decided to go with "Top Ten Series I'd Like to Start but Haven't Yet". 

There are an incredible amount of series I'd love to start but just haven't got around to yet, but here's the top ten!

1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Books in this series:

2. Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Books in the series:

3. The Lotus War by Jay Kristoff

Books in the series:

4. The Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier

Books in the series:

5. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson

Books in the series:

6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Books in the series:

7. The Broken Empire by Mark Lawrence

Books in the series:

8. Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness

Books in the series:
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Books in the series:
10. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Books in the series:


At the moment these are the series I want to start the most. It will probably be years before I actually get to read them all! But I want to at lest try to get started on them. So I was hoping you could help me decide which series to start next. Just vote in the poll below! 

Which series should I start next?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Are there any series you'd like to start? Let me know in the comments below!


2 comments:

  1. Nikki @ The Paper Sea26 February 2014 18:13

    I voted for the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series because it's the only one on your list I've started! I read the first two before I started blogging, so I'm planning a reread of them in March before the final book releases in April. Laini Taylor's prose is perfect, so whimsical and colourful. And Karou is a fantastic protagonist! You really need to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY vote Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It's one of my favorites and I can't believe more people haven't read it. Actually, I'm surprised it took ME so long to read it. Laini Taylor's imagination is incredible, and her characters are so dynamic.

    I haven't started Under the Never Sky, Shatter Me, or Maze Runner either. :/ I have the first UtNS book from a friend but just haven't gotten around to it. I need to start the Shatter Me trilogy, especially now that they're all released, but I just haven't gotten around to it. My friend is currently reading the Maze Runner series and she says it's "the best thing ever," but I have zero expectations for it because of how many bad or eh reviews I've read. :B I might just see the movie when it comes out, who knows. Great list!

    ReplyDelete