2.2.14

The Sunday Post


"The Sunday Post" is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The Sunday Post is a chance to share news from the previous week, show the schedule for the upcoming week and show books bought or received during the week. This post is also linked up to "Stacking the Shelves", a meme that gives you the chance to showcase new books, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Hey guys, how did everybody's January go? Mine was pretty blah. Nothing great happened but nothing terrible happened either. I suppose I can't complain! Thereading has been going pretty awesome, I've already read fourteen books so far and that's been really good for me! I have a really good feeling about the coming year for some reason so let's hope it's an awesome year for everybody!



Currently Reading


I just started this one yesterday. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on Edelweiss, I had to download it immediately! I only finished School for Good and Evil #1 earlier this month, and I absolutely loved it!

January Book Haul

For Review





I went a bit overboard considering I wanted to only have four books to show this week! 

Series Challenge Progress


I decided to take part in Octavia from Read Sleep Repeat's Series Challenge. I was so excited to start and began the first day of the new year! I've made some progress but I still have a long way to go!

The books I've read so far towards my series challenge (pictures lead to Goodreads):




That's it from me for today! What did you add to your bookshelves this week? Link up your hauls below!



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Wow oh wow you had quite a haul this week! I have Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins right now to read too, but I just haven't gotten around to it. It's one of those books that I need to be in the mood for or else I won't enjoy it. It's a subject matter I really enjoy, but if she doesn't do it right I'll be so disappointed. Oh, and I'm so drooling over Unhinged by A.G. Howard! I want to read this series so bad but I haven't gotten around to it. I really need to though, I've heard so many awesome things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. The Darkest Minds?! I REALLY want to read that. Everyone's been raving about it. I have Splintered on reserve at the library...because Unhinged looks sooo good (and I'm a sucker for all things Lewis Carroll-ish). Happy reading! :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. January seemed to fly by. Burn Out and Sky on Fire both sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Little Reader4 February 2014 at 01:17

    I just bought Infinite on the weekend; I feel like so many series I started so long a go are finishing this year! It's also why I joined Octavia's challenge - I need motivation to read those 2nd books, so I CAN finish the series! Haha

    ReplyDelete