14.2.14

CG Swap Show Off!


On a whim, I decided to sign up for CG Swaps Books n' Bloggers Swap. I thought it would be really fun to have someone else pick books for me and to maybe get a book I wouldn't have thought to read before. 

I was so excited meeting my swap partner Myra from Pieces of Whimsy. I had so much fun emailing with her and choosing book I hoped she'd love. I was so excited when I received my books from Myra! 

So the categories were a book you love, a book you haven't read and a book your partner wants. These are the books Myra sent me:


A book she hadn't read but wanted to: Pivot Point by Kasie West
A book from my wishlist: The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

I can't wait to get started on these! I've been wanting to read The Dead-Tossed Waves ever since I read The Forest of Hands and Teeth, but I just never got around to getting a copy. I've heard really great things about the other two books but they're not something I would have picked up myself. That's exactly what I was looking for from this swap. I wanted to be sent books that my partner loved and force myself a bit out of my comfort zone. Now that I have these books I'm dying to see what they're like!

Thanks so much Myra!




2 comments:

  1. This was such a fun thing to do! I'm glad you loved the books you received, all three are amazing!! Happy Reading Jen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I liked The Dead-Tossed Waves (but enjoyed the third book even more!), and I hear great things about Pivot Point. I hope you love all three books, and I'm so glad you decided to join us for the swap! :)

    ReplyDelete