25.1.14

Life of a Blogger: Celebrity Crushes


Life of a blogger is a chance for bloggers to get a bit more personal with followers of their blog. It's a chance to talk about things other than books! It's hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat!

Today's Life of a Blogger topic is celebrity crushes! This is my first time taking part in Life of a Blogger. I was eager to start taking part but wanted to only write posts for topics that had me excited. Bot does this topic have me excited! Like most people I have way too many celeb crushes. Even just thinking about writing this post had me overwhelmed! 

I had a list of celebrities I wanted to talk about that I find very attractive but realised this post could end up going on forever, long past the time you all lost interest. So I've narrowed it down to my absolute favourite celebrities. The following are four men I would happily leave everything to run away with. Whenever I get married, these will be the five men on my list of celebrities I'm allowed to cheat with in the extremely unlikely event I ever have the chance.

The men I've chosen are very attractive, in my opinion. But that's not the only reason I chose them. Each of the men I would marry at the drop of a hat have something a little extra. They all seem like amazing, down to earth men. From interviews I've seen and tweets and everything else that helps you get to "know" a celebrity, I think they are my perfect type of man! There's a lot of gorgeous male celebs out there, and I could have easily just picked from that bunch, but the men I've chosen have a little something extra. They may be hot, but there's a lot more to them than that!

Without further ado, here are my celebrity crushes! (try not waste the rest of the day staring at the screen)


4. Joseph Gordon Levitt


You gave to love Joseph Gordon Levitt! He's unbelievably hot and so quirky. He seems like such a fun guy, and if I can't marry him, I'd still love to be his friend! If you haven't seen him mime Nicki Minaj's Superbass  then you don't fully understand his charm yet!

Or there's his imitation of the the movie Magic Mike on SNL, this one is just as funny!

3. Michael Fassbender



Michael Fassbender is some home grown Irish talent. He grew up in Ireland so I'm gonna claim him as ours! There is a very good chance it doesn't get any hotter than Michael Fassbender. This man is gorgeous! He's also incredibly talented. I have yet to watch one of his films that I didn't thoroughly enjoy! He really deserves an Academy Award for 12 Years a Slave.

2. Josh Hutcherson


I love Josh Hutcherson. He's so cute and seems to be so funny. Whenever I see him him and Jennifer Lawrence being interviewed I know I can expect giggles. He's actually the only one on the list that could be considered age-appropriate so that's a bonus! Another bonus, he's perfect for my height since I'm a measly 5' 2".

1. Tom Hiddleston



This whole list was basically just leading up to this man. You can't get any more perfect! He's so handsome, so respectful and really funny. What more can you ask for? I have some gifs to prove how amazing he is:



How can you not totally be in love with this guy?!?

That's my four favourite men of the moment, though Tom Hiddleston is by far my favourite. Before I go I have a few more crushes to show you! While I'm not bi-sexual I think every woman has at least one girl crush she wouldn't say no to! I, personally, have two! I wanna be best friends with both of them so bad!

Jennifer Lawrence



Jennifer Lawrence is the other girl every man wants to be with and every woman wants to be best friends with. It's impossible not to like! She is incredibly talented, incredibly beautiful and incredibly well dressed! That's to say nothing of the fact that she doesn't seem to have any sort of filter between her mind and her mouth. Everything she comes out with has me laughing!

Kat Dennings



Kat Dennings is a freaking goddess. Not only is she unbelievably funny but she's also super talented! Not to mention how drop-dead gorgeous she is! 

This was incredibly fun to put together! That's it from me but I'd love to hear about your celebrity crushes! Leave your link if you've posted or just let me know in the comments!




Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. We have the same taste! Although I'd add WWE Wrestler CM Punk and Mila Kunis to that pile too. I start back with the LOB next week, shame I missed this weeks though it looks so fun!

    Oh and Joseph Gordon Levitt Magic Mike moment *drooooolsss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Little Reader30 January 2014 at 01:34

    I've loved Kat since Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, and then again in Thor. Fassbender is so sexy, I might have spent more time than what one would consider appropriate staring at his photo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never a fan of JGL until I saw him in Looper...he's sooo sexy with those green eyes! But I have to admit I stared at that gif for much longer than was necessary haha ;D
    YAY for JLaw! So happy to see her on so many of these posts. We book bloggers sure love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah and P.S. Your banner is so adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete