3.12.13

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Books I'm Dying to Read

 photo top-ten-tuesday-3_zpsd74b9ada.jpg

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week a new topic is selected in advance and participating bloggers must make a list in regards to the topic!

This Top Ten Tuesday is so exciting! I can't to wait to show you what books I'm dying to read in 2014, but I'm also so excited to see everyone else's picks! I can see my TBR growing even bigger today! 
I've only chosen to list books that I do not already have access to in the form of ARC's.



 photo Unhinged_zps0e88e5c3.jpg  photo Cress_zps39c80b18.jpg  photo 181061651_zpsa48ffb74.jpg










Unhinged by A. G Howard - Ever since I finished Splintered a week or so ago I've been dying to read Unhinged! Luckily it's not too long a wait. I can't wait to see more of Morpheus!
Cress by Marissa Meyer - I feel like I've been waiting for this book since forever! I've heard so many great things about it already and I can't wait to hear Meyer's interpretation of Rapunzel.
Daughter of Chaos by Jen McConnel - I've been dying to read this ever since I first heard of it! It sounds like such an interesting and fun concept. Pity about the cover though!

 photo Ruins_zps0dd5f120.jpg  photo Creators_zps4867a78f.jpg  photo TheOne_zps342daef5.jpg










Ruins by Dan Wells -  This is easily one of my all time favourite series. I love Kira so much! And I love how it's such a great dystopian that doesn't have the main focus on the romance. I love the tiny glimpses of romance we see (I love Samm), but it is by no means the sole focus. I can't wait to read the final installment in this trilogy.
Creators by Tiffany Truitt - The Creators is another dystopian I absolutely adore.Again there is not too much focus on the love interests and far more on the dire situations the characters are in. I actually think I might go re-read the first two books in the series....
The One by Kiera Cass - I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love this series for the fluff. I love how it's such a light fun read where the only thing you're worried about is "will Maxon and America ever get together?!?!". I can't wait to settle down for a day with this book.

 photo 16278318_zps383e50a5.jpg  photo 14061957_zps895189f9.jpg










Armada by Ernest Cline - I absolutely adores Ready Player One, it was one of the few books I gave a five star rating to this year. I can't wait to read Armada. It seems that Ernest Cline wins the award for coolest book concept!
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo - I am seriously living for the release of this book!! It's gonna be so amazing, I just know it!
Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - Unfortunately this one doesn't have a cover yet. It's no out till next Autumn which is way too far away. I love this series, it's such a fun read.
City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - This is another one that doesn't have a cover yet but that I'm dying to read. I've been waiting two freaking years for the release of this book! It sure as hell better be epic!


That's it from me! Link up your Top Ten Tuesday posts below!

 photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg


Follow on Bloglovin
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment