13.12.13

Epic Recs: December 2013


This month I discovered, and decided to sign up for Epic Recs. Epic Recs is hosted by Amber from Books of Amber and Judith from Paper Riot. The idea is, that once you sign up you are paired with a partner and you have to recommend a book to each other every month. You then read that book and discuss it. I thought this sounded like a fun way to discover new books, so I couldn't wait to get started. I was paired up with Audris from YA Bookmark  (you should definitely check out her blog, it's so gorgeous!).

This month Audris recommended Altered by Jennifer Rush.


I've heard good things about this book, but just never got around to buying it. I'm so glad Audris recommended it, I can't wait to see if I like it!

For Audris I recommended Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.


I absolutely adored this book when I read it!  I thought it was surprisingly fantastic. I couldn't wait to recommend it to Audris!

I can't wait to finally read Altered (if the book ever arrives!). If you're taking part leave your links down below so I can check them out and don't forget to check out Judith and Amber's blogs if you think you'd like to participate!

 photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment