1.12.13

The Sunday Post

 photo TheSundayPpost_zps15097590.png


"The Sunday Post" is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The Sunday Post is a chance to share news from the previous week, show the schedule for the upcoming week and show books bought or received during the week. This post is also linked up to "Stacking the Shelves", a meme that gives you the chance to showcase new books, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week wasn't the best for me unfortunately. College is currently kicking my ass! Well chemistry in particular is kicking my ass. I hate when there's a subject you just don't understand. I really don't see why it's a requirement for radiation therapy! 



I suppose I'll just have to get on with it somehow! 

I don't really have any other news this week, except that I went on another book buying craze! Online though, and with some pre-orders so it will be a while before you guys get to see them!

And in other news, I've decided to make this a monthly feature! I will start properly next month, but what I plan to do is link everything I have posted during the month, all the books I bought or received that month and all of the posts I have planned for the following month.I hope this works out!


Currently Reading

 photo WhitePrincess2_zps525c7518.jpg
I just started this last night and I'm loving it! I had forgotten how much I love Philippa Gregory's writing. This is such a good book, and so easy to devour!

November Book Haul

Bought



Flood by Stephen Baxter
- I already read this one a few years ago, but never owned the book myself. When it was a part of the Book Depository sale, I had to get it!
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Soulmates by Holly Bourne
World After by Susan Ee
Angelfall by Susan Ee 

- This is another one I already read, but since I was getting World After I wanted a copy of Angelfall!
Of Triton by Anna Banks
Meant To Be
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Splintered by A. G. Howard
In The After by Demitria Lunetta
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani


For Review



-I was asked to review this by the author and I thought it sounded great! I'm reading it now and enjoying it so far!


-I have to admit I was very proud of myself for only downloading one of the new titles HarperTeen put up on Edelweiss!


-I'm really excited to read this one, I've been dying to read it since I first heard about it months ago!





That's it from me for today! What did you add to your bookshelves this week? Link up your hauls below!
 photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg


Follow on Bloglovin
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment