12.12.13

2014 Series Challenge!


Octavia over at Read. Sleep. Repeat. has decided to start her very own challenge for 2014. The challenge is to read and review as many series as possible by the end of 2014. I have so many series I want to finish and even more I want to start so this will be a great incentive to do so! I can't wait to get started!

Last Book to be Released
(For these series I am up to date with the series and the last book is being released in 2014.)


Infinite by Jodie Meadows
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
The One by Kiera Cass
Ruins by Dan Wells
Creators by Tiffany Truitt
The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin (no cover yet)
Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (no cover yet)

Latest Book in the Series
(These books will be the latest books released in the series in 2014, but not the last in the series.)


Cress by Marissa Meyer
Toxic Heart by Theo Lawrence
Unhinged by A. G. Howard
Throne of Glass #3 (no cover or title yet)


Series I Want to Start
(These are series that I want to start completed or otherwise.)


Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
In the After by Demitria Lunetta
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea


Series to Catch up on
(Series I started in the past but never finished. Book pictured are books I never read and will start with,)


Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Inheritance by Malinda Lo
Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne


I'm going to leave it at that for now. As the challenge progresses I may add books o take some off. Some I know for a fact I'll read, and can't wait to do so, while others are more of a "I'll get to it if I can".

For this challenge I'll have a total of 26 series (!!!) to read. This will mean reading 45 books. I'm usually a series girl, most books I've read this year have been part of a series, so hopefully this shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully I don't get too sidetracked with shiny new series!

Link up below if you're taking part so I can see your goals!

 photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment