5.11.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

 photo top-ten-tuesday-3_zpsd74b9ada.jpg

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week a new topic is selected in advance and participating bloggers must make a list in regards to the topic!

I couldn't wait to start this week's Top Ten Tuesday. I have so many sequels I can't wait to get my hands on in the next year or so. It was really hard to pick just ten, and I hope I didn't leave any out that should be in my top ten! Without further ado, here's my top ten!




 photo Cress_zps458fb43c.jpg style=  photo TheOne_zps342daef5.jpgstyle=  photo Creators_zps4867a78f.jpgstyle=

Cress by Marissa Meyer - I'm probably waiting along with every other blogger out there for this one! I love this series so much! I'm not a huge fan of switching protagonists, and so was hesitant about reading Scarlet, but I loved it! So I have really high hopes for Cress.

The One by Kiera Cass - I love this series purely for the fluff. For me that means it's a fun light read, where the most important thing is which boy the girl chooses. Sometimes you just need a book like that, and this series does that extremely well. I really can't wait to read this!

Creators by Tiffany Truitt - This is one series that I can never rave about enough! I've never seen any of the blogs I follow review it, which is a real shame because this series is really good. I'm going to be so sad when the series is over but I can't wait to get my hands on the final book in the trilogy!





 photo 12983100_zps08df156a.jpg style=  photo Ruins_zps0dd5f120.jpg style=  photo 516QUG54lL_SY344_BO1204203200__zps3456e487.jpg style=

World After by Susan Ee - I only discovered this series quite recently. I read the first book in the series, Angelfall, about a month or so ago and loved it! I couldn't wait to read the next in the series and was so happy it was coming out so soon. I only have to wait until the end of this month to read it. But I dread the wait for the next book in the series, I already know I'll love this one!

Ruins by Dan Wells - This series is truly amazing. It is so well written, and finally a dystopia that doesn't have the love story as one of the main focuses. The romance in this is so subtle and perfect for the story. The story itself is so interesting and it's obvious the author did an awful lot of research for these books, especially the first one. This series is an absolute must read, that you'll re-read over and over again!

Daughters of the Nile by Stephanie Dray - This is another series that I have never seen any of the blogs I follow review. I'm a sucker for historical books, and this series is one of the best written I have ever read. The story itself is so fun and interesting. You'll be on the edge of your seat for the whole book, eager to reach the next page!


The next four books don't have covers. but I still can't wait to read them. And I can't wait to see the covers, I can only imagine how gorgeous they'll be!


Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - I only read the previous two books in this series last week, but I loved them. The first was really fun, but the second one was way better. This book has jumped to the top of my eagerly-awaiting list!

The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - I've been waiting nearly two years for the third book in this series and it's killing me now! This is such a good thriller/horror series, and that's really saying something because I usually hate anything that could scare me! This book is out in 2014 so at least I don't have another year to wait.

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo - Everybody is waiting on this book! This is probably the most highly anticipated book on this list, though I won't over think it because then I'll start thinking of books I'm even more eager to get my hands on that this! I can't wait to see what happens to everybody, and the Darkling better be redeemed and end up with Alina!

Untitled by Sarah J. Maas - This one doesn't even have a title and I'm dying to read it. Can you imagine the agony I'm going to be in while waiting for it! This is the third book in the Throne of Glass series. If you haven't read this series yet then serious shame on you!


That's it from me! Link up your top ten below, or if you don't have a blog just list them out! Maybe I could add more series to my TBR pile! 



 photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg


Follow on Bloglovin
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment