1.11.13

Clean out your e-reader Challenge!


This month I will be taking part in the Clean out your e-reader Challenge hosted by Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading is better than real life. The goal is to read as many free e-books as possible during the month of November. They can be from NetGalley, Edelweiss or even just a freebie from Amazon! After I read each book I will be writing a review for it! Unless they're not published until 2014!

I'm terrible when it comes to keeping up with my review TBR pile, so this is a great chance for me to just get them done! I'm not going to over-reach myself so I'm only aiming for a Spring Clean, which is 5 to 10 e-books.  Hopefully I get them all done. I highly doubt I will but here's to hoping!

I'm aiming to read:

After Eden by Helen Douglas
Sia by Josh Grayson
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
The Academy by C. L. Stone
Unbreathable by Hafsah Laziaf
All That Glows by Ryan Graudin

I'm really hoping I manage to get all of these done! It's not a lot, but I have so many physical books I want to read. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment