10.11.13

The Sunday Post

 photo TheSundayPpost_zps15097590.png


"The Sunday Post" is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The Sunday Post is a chance to share news from the previous week, show the schedule for the upcoming week and show books bought or received during the week.

This week was a bad weeks for me unfortunately. I had a week off from college so had planned to get so much reading done and have a few posts prepared for the coming weeks. But then I had to go and get the flu.



Absolutely typical! I had it so bad I couldn't even concentrate enough to read. I basically lay in bed all week feeling sorry for myself. 

This week I'm back to college with so much studying to catch up on and a pile of assignments with my name on it. I'm going to try post every day this week because this blog is quickly becoming my favourite way to relax (after reading, of course).

Anyway on with the show!





Week in Review






Upcoming Week


    • Movie Mondays: Adaptations
    • Parasite by Mira Grant (Review)
    • "Waiting on" Wednesday
    • Differences in Shipping Costs (Discussion)
    • Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (Review)




    Book Haul


    I will be posting a book haul every second week from now on.



    That's it from me for today! What did you add to your bookshelves this week? Link up your hauls below!
     photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg


    Follow on Bloglovin
    Enhanced by Zemanta

    No comments:

    Post a Comment