3.11.13

The Sunday Post

 photo TheSundayPpost_zps15097590.png


"The Sunday Post" is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The Sunday Post is a chance to share news from the previous week, show the schedule for the upcoming week and show books bought or received during the week.

I think I'm finally back on track this week with my posts! This week was pretty good, no complaints. I managed to get all my posts scheduled last weekend so I was able to focus on college for the week. I think that's going to have to be the plan from now on.

However this week is my college reading week so I basically have a week off. I have an awful lot of studying to do but I plan on reading a lot and trying to get enough posts scheduled to last me about a month. Fingers crossed I manage to do it!

In other news, last night I went to see West Side Story in the Bord Gais Energy Theatre. I'm a huge musical buff but it was my first time in this theatre. Wow is it gorgeous! We didn't have the best seats, yet we could still see perfectly!  The show itself was amazing. The acting wasn't the best, but the singing was among the best I've ever heard. If you live in Ireland, I'd definitely recommend getting tickets if you can. It was thoroughly enjoyable. Now all I  have to look forward to is Wicked in December!





Week in Review






Upcoming Week



    • The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson (Review)
    • Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I can't wait to get my hands on!
    • "Waiting on" Wednesday
    • Who got you interested in reading? (Discussion)
    • Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (Review)


    Book Haul

    This week's book haul is for the past two weeks. In the future, unless I get a lot of books in one week, I will be doing a double book haul every two weeks.

    NetGalley:





    For Review:





    Thank you so much to Orbit! 


    Bought:


    Just One Year by Gayle Forman



    Divergent by Veronica Roth
    Insurgent by Veronica Roth
    Allegiant by Veronica Roth 
    (I had to buy these! I got extremely vain about my bookshelf and decided I couldn't have the American paperback of Divergent beside the UK paperback of Insurgent with the American hardback of Allegiant rounding out the whole mess. So I decided to buy myself a little birthday present and get the whole matching box set. It's so pretty!)



    That's it from me for today! What did you add to your bookshelves this week?
     photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg


    Follow on Bloglovin

    Enhanced by Zemanta

    No comments:

    Post a Comment