22.10.13

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Character Names

 photo top-ten-tuesday-3_zpsd74b9ada.jpg

"Top Ten Tuesday" is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week a new topic is selected in advance and participating bloggers must make a list in regards to the topic!



I'm a huge fan of really strange names, so when I saw this weeks Top Ten topic I knew I had to take part! For me the more unusual and unique a name is the more I love it. The best place to find strange names is of course in books. The majority of these names are from fantasy novels with a few from contemporary!



 Arianna
 Eugenides
 Anoushka

 Schuyler
 Aurelia

 Katsa
Lola 

 Alina
 Penryn

Celaena


That's it from me for another Top Ten Tuesday! What are your favourite character names? Let me know in the comments below!
 photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment