27.10.13

The Sunday Post

 photo TheSundayPpost_zps15097590.png


"The Sunday Post" is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The Sunday Post is a chance to share news from the previous week, show the schedule for the upcoming week and show books bought or received during the week.

I'm so sorry I had no reviews up this week! I keep scheduling them and then finding no time to write them at all! But I promise this week I'll have not one, but two reviews up this week! 





Week in Review




Upcoming Week


  • Cracked by Eliaz Crewe (Review)
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Review)
  • "Waiting on" Wednesday
  • Commenting Back (Discussion)
  • Clean Out Your e-reader Challenge
  • Giveaway Winners

Book Haul


Double book haul next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment