20.10.13

The Sunday Post

 photo TheSundayPpost_zps15097590.png


"The Sunday Post" is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The Sunday Post is a chance to share news from the previous week, show the schedule for the upcoming week and show books bought or received during the week.




Nothing interesting has happened to me at all this week! I'm still being completely overwhelmed by college, and so seriously falling behind on my reading. I've only finished two books out of the huge haul I showed you last week. To make it worse, I actually finished one of them before I posted the haul, and had another half finished, so really I just read half a book this week. 



I seriously need to get my act together, and read more books this week! I'm starting to really depend on my upcoming reading week in November to catch up on all my reading. I have no intention of leaving the house that week. I'll just have my fort of books!


I'm so sorry about the lack of reviews still happening. Hopefully I'll find the time soon to catch up and write some more!



Week in Review





Upcoming Week


  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Review)
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Character Names
  • "Waiting on" Wednesday
  • Have you managed to crack Netgalley? (Discussion)



Book Haul

Won:



Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess
How to Love by Katie Cotugno


Thank you to Quercus for these books, I can't wait to start them!

Traded:




I traded for this book using YA Book Exchange. Thanks Elodie!

Gifted:





This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Relic by Heather Terrell
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

These books were gifted to me by Rachel at Hello, Chelly. Thank you, I can't wait to read them!

As you can see I was actually very good this week. I didn't buy a single book or request anything from Netgalley or Edelweiss! 

That's it from me for another week! Did you get any interesting books this week?



 photo Jennifer_zps66facca0.jpg 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment