6.10.13

The Sunday Post

 photo TheSundayPpost_zps15097590.png

"The Sunday Post" is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. The Sunday Post is a chance to share news from the previous week, show the schedule for the upcoming week and show books bought or received during the week.


This week was pretty amazing book-wise. I got to go to my first ever book signing with Sarah J Maas and David Levithan. I will admit that I was fangirling so hard. While Sarah J Maas was signing my books I seriously couldn't string two words together.






It was so amazing! I can't wait to go to another one if there ever is another book signing with someone who's books I read. If you live somewhere that constantly has book signings then you really don't know how lucky you are!

So let's get down to it!





Week in Review



Upcoming Week


  • Giving up on a series (Discussion)
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Best Series Enders
  • "Waiting on" Wednesday
  • Resist by Sarah Crossan (Review)
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Review)
  • Angelfall by Susan Ee (Review

Book Haul

I'm going to do a double book haul next week so make sure to check back!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment