30.9.13

Movie Mondays: The Return of TV

 photo MovieMondays2_zpscd8f7fbd.png


Movie Mondays is a feature on my blog where I talk about movies and TV shows I love, hate or just feel like discussing! It won't be a weekly feature. I will post Movie Mondays sporadically. If you have any similar posts feel free to link them up in the comments so I can check them out.



This week I'll be talking about TV shows I'm dying to finally watch!
It's finally time for Autumn TV (or for my American readers, Fall TV). I'm not gonna lie I LOVE this time of year! I love when my old shows return and I get to find new shows too! It kinda makes returning to college worth it if I finally get to watch the new season of Downton Abbey! This year I have a big list of TV shows I will be returning to and TV shows that are starting and I can't wait to see. I think if I have the time between everything that is keeping me busy I may watch some TV shows I never got around to watching that I think I'll love.


I'm just so happy all of my favourite TV shows will be back that I'm basically like this right now!


Now on to the awesomeness I can't wait for!

TV Shows I'm continuing to watch (in order of premiere date):

  • The Mindy Project
  • New Girl
  • Downton Abbey (Hello Branson, my love)
  • How I Met Your Mother (Final Season!! Ahhh!!!)
  • Modern Family
  • Elementary
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Revenge
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Hart of Dixie
  • The Walking Dead



New TV Shows (in order of premiere date):


  • The Blacklist
  • Trophy Wife
  • The Originals
  • The Tomorrow People
  • Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (this looks amazing!!)
  • Reign
  • Dracula
  • Almost Human



TV Shows I Need to Finally Watch:

  • Supernatural
  • Breaking Bad
  • Dexter



Now obviously I'm never going to be able to watch all of these without failing out of university completely! I'll watch my favourites week to week, watch the ones I enjoy watching when I find the time and probably have to drop a few of the new ones! I highly doubt I'll get anywhere near the TV shows that have been recommended to me time and again before Christmas break. 

I can't wait to watch a few though! In particular Downton Abbey, Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries and How I Met Your Mother. I'm really hoping The Originals will be good too! I love Klaus and Elijah!! This is seriously going to interfere with blogging! Eek! So much to do!




As you can tell I love making lists! I love reading them too so tell me what shows you are most looking forward to this year! Is there any that I've missed? Let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment